Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Banana split

Ummmm can I just say that Buenos Aires is INCREIBLE, despite the nasty men who leer at me on the sidewalk and overabundance of dog poop in the parks. Nothing about this city can get me down! I spent today shopping, with a break for lunch with the English girls at Cafe Tortini, this old and elegant café near Plaza de Mayo. Afterwards, we went to an ice cream parlor and I had a scoop of banana split ice cream. Heaven on a June day.

Last night was fairly uneventful. Steak happened, then the inevitable steak coma, then a lot of sitting around the hostel with people, drinking beer and talking about maybe going out. It never happened, but that´s not that big a loss, since last night was Tuesday. Tonight should be more exciting, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment