Saturday, August 12, 2006

The final countdown....

My time left in San Francisco is dwindling, but I think I am taking adequate advantage of this place before I leave for other coast. In the last week, I have done the following:

1. partied (partly in portuguese!) at the hostel
2. eaten yorkshire pudding at the House of Prime Rib
3. gone for fro-yo...several times
4. gotten my eyebrows done at Benefit, the quintessential San Francisco girly store
5. walked *extensively* around the Haight, Golden Gate Park, the Marina, downtown, and the Sunset, duh
6. dined at Marnee Thai with Karen
7. gotten lost on Mt. Sutro
8. gone to see Diplo perform at Mezzanine

That last one, Diplo, occurred on Thursday night. I guess all I can say is that you know it's a good night when you end up leaving the club sweaty, minorly injured, with drinks/other fluids spilled all over you, and you don't care. I'll let a few pictures from that night tell the story:


No comments:

Post a Comment