Friday, May 01, 2009

Study fail

So, instead of studying for the Legal Profession exam that I have on Monday, I have been sitting in my room, cruising the blogs and giggling like an idiot. I feel like as long as I am in my room with my outline open on my computer screen and my textbook opened beside me, I am "studying," and that is not mitigated by the fact that I am listening to an old interview of JK Rowling (http://www.accio-quote.org/audio/bbcradio4-2005.mp3) and adding C-list celebrities to my twitter following list (hi Kim Kardashian!).

Perhaps the best thing I have discovered tonight while "studying" is Fail Blog, which has had me laughing out loud -- LOL-ing, as the kids say -- uncontrollably for the last half hour. Here it is: http://failblog.org/

Here are a few fails that I particularly loved:

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

You get the idea. This website is my new best friend.

I guess I should get back to "studying" now. FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment