Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Being Debbie Downer

Just call me Debbie Downer.. WOMP WOMMMMP.



Sister 1: I want to see the Country Bear Jamboree!

Sister 2: I want to go to every country in Epcot, and greet them in their own native language! "Hola!" "Konnichiwa!" "Hi!"

Debbie Downer: Do you guys care about that train explosion in North Korea? The media is so sensitive there.. so secretive -- that they may never know how many people perished.



Ohhhh man... I am trying to stay out of Debbie territory (see above) as I sit rotting in my room, attempting to study. So far today I have studied for 5 hours, which sounds like a lot to a normal person, but is probably nothing compared to all the other nerds at Harvard who take breaks from sleeping during the night to review the elements of torts. WOMP WOOOMMMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment