Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Jem and the Holograms


Continuing with my 80s's Halloween theme, I might as well reveal what my law school girlfriends and I are planning to be for Halloween... JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS. Well, kinda. We are probably going to end up as some sort of amalgamation of Jem, generic 80s girls (perhaps with a sprinkle of Uma Thurman in Hysterical Blindness), the Holograms, the Misfits (the evil rival band to the Holograms), and ourselves with fake neon hair extensions. I am psyched. Shopping trip for accoutrements is scheduled for tomorrow.

But before the big Halloween bash is my birthday celebration on Friday. I am AMPED for that, especially because my dear friend Karen is coming in to party with me Friday night. It seems like ages since I have seen her... I am counting down the days.

Sorry this post is sort of lackluster. I am recovering from the high of the latest episode of Laguna Beach and am currently watching Top Chef. Not to spoil it or anything, but Otto, the guy who stole the crate of lychees, bowed out. Whatevz. Over it.

I need to stop watching this show, it's making my stomach growl. Fooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment