Saturday, April 22, 2006

Boohoo

Ok, I won`t write an emotional, whiny post about leaving Buenos Aires, but I won`t pretend I am not sad to be going. I will miss a bunch of the people I met here, some in particular... it`s weird how attached you can become to people you meet traveling. Carrie, the American girl who I hung out with here, pointed out that when you meet someone in a hostel and click with them, you can tell them your life story and listen to theirs and really connect, and then you leave and you might never see them again. It`s a strange dynamic.

Last night was very nice, although I missed out on sleep again. Now I am finishing up last minute emails before going to the airport to go to Santiago. Sorry this post is not as bubbly/detailed as usual... I am feeling a little funky I guess.

Next time you hear from me I will be in Santiago F***ing City, in Chi Chi Chi Le Le Le... more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment